Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Curricula, Curricula, Curricula...THAT is the question!!!

I'm on the search for Curriculum...in Kindergarten we used a variety of workbooks which was good but I felt there should be a bit "more" for my dear daughter. For 1st, 2nd & 3rd grade we've used My Father's World...

I thought that I'd take a step "out" of the box and throw together a "variety" of curriculum again for 4th grade...unfortunately, when I got to the Homeschool Expo...I freaked out and froze...urgh - I just don't know WHAT I should do.

I like the fact that My Father's World has done the research, planning and dialog for me but there's SO much that they sell in their packages that we don't end up using.

I am THRILLED to death with switching from Singapore to Math U See for our math so there's nothing I want to change about that.

In Language Arts I'm considering Bob Jones English 4 or Rod N Staff.

In Bible I have a couple of Bible Study work books that look good and fun.

In History & Science I'm considering Mystery of History, Apologia, SOS, My Father's World or Heart of Dakota...Lord help me PLEASE!!!

Got any thoughts for me??? Email me kritterblogdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009