Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another year of school...

This is our 7th year homeschooling (counting Kindergarden :) and our FIRST year using Heart of Dakota (HOD). We are doing Resurrection to Reformation and I thought our day went pretty great! I kind of oversaw everything and was maybe a bit more involved than I should have been but it was our first day so I wanted to make sure we did it right. Here's my cutie patutie on her first day of 6th grade...all happy and such! What a doll...God has blessed me so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via One Little Word She Knew. We've been homeschooling for a long time (my 2 older graduated this year!) and now we'll just have a 7th and 8th grader. If I could do it again from scratch, I would have incorporated a lot more of the Charlotte Mason approach...oh well. Actually, I'm just asking how you like HOD Res to Ref? We will be doing this for 2012-13. The curriculum will be brand new to us. What did you like/dislike about it? Thanks in advance!

 
Copyright 2009